Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun at the park...

I can't believe that summer is almost over. Time really flies when your having fun. Last week we got invited to a picnic. It was a work party for my SIL, so I knew a few people but not many. We went just to get out of the house and take the kids to a park. We all had a good time. I forget how fun a visit to the park can really be.


Jordan and Trae playing around

Just finishing one game Trae just being cute...

And a little cocky.

And Elison is just pretending to be camera shy.Here she is striking a poseAnd sitting with a new friend.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Elie is so funny! Cute pictures!
I am actually looking forward to a little cooler weather for the park. It has been too hot to go often. We'll have to take atvantage of more parks these next couple of weeks!