Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whats a girl to do?


My dear sweet husband is leaving me (us) for the weekend tomorrow. He is joining his friend and heading off for Detroit. It is a total guys trip-an NFL game tomorrow in Cleveland, a MLB game in Detroit on Friday, and a U of U (can you believe it?!) football game on Saturday and then hopefully returning home on Sunday (you never know with standby so cross your fingers). Now I have to come up with ways to entertain the kids while dad is gone, so any suggestions would be nice.....


P.S. If I can get a sitter on Saturday I just might try to hit a movie or dinner of something kid free if anyone would care to join me.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I'm sure you'll have plenty of girl time too! I'm glad Jordan gets a break also! Our guys do alot for us!