Saturday, July 26, 2008

Going, Going, Gone


Thursday was quite the day in our house. Not only did we have company and chaos, but Traedens' tooth became really loose. He wiggled and wiggled that thing until it came out about 6 hours later. It was quite gross if you ask me. At one point, he had that thing sticking straight out, so that with the blood was alittle more then my weak stomach could take. So, you would think that the tooth fairy would have visited by now right, WRONG. She must have taken the holiday off. Heck, she must have taken the whole weekend off cause he has had his tooth under his pillow for the last 2 nights and wakes up to nothing under his pillow. Trae is convinced it's because he hasn't worn his pj's to bed. He's fallen asleep in his street clothes the last 2 nights. I'll just let him think that for the time being. Hopefully I can get my act together tonight and get a hold of the fairy and let her know that she has a little boy down here that is getting very curious........

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I know many people that have said that the tooth fairy gets super busy some nights, and hasn't made it for a few days at there house either. Be patient. I'm sure she'll get there! :)